Become a Volunteer
Our volunteer mentors empower children and adults to discover new gifts within themselves and others. Volunteers have the opportunity to experience, learn, practice and teach peace skills.
Mentors are empowered to:
· Support our participants as they become peacemakers
· Contribute their talents and interests to develop peace lessons
· Employ nonviolent conflict resolution to serve as role models for others
1) Be at least 18 years old
2) Complete the Volunteer Application
3) Attend a Volunteer Orientation (One-on-One orientations available by request)
LFFP has been a proud partner of service fraternities and service-learning programs at George Washington University, Georgetown University, Howard University, American University and Catholic University of America. Contact us today to establish a partnership with your organization or department!