From team-building to conflict resolution, we know adults are in need of peace-building skills as much as children are. In addition to our Peace Academy, LFFP offers shorter workshops that we bring to organizational sites. These trainings are perfect for schools, businesses, non-profits and other organizations seeking to create a more tranquil and collaborative environment. Below are some of the topics we often cover, but we are also happy to design a program to meet the needs of your group.
Training and workshop topics include:
For Teachers & Administrators
- Everybody Wins: Discipline Rooted in Respect
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Share Power, Build Cooperation
- No More Bullies: Creating a Culture of Care
- Playground Put-ups: Encouraging Positive Play
For Businesses & Organizations
- Conflict Appreciation: Work It Out & See Your Team Grow Stronger
- Working with Difficult People (That Would Be All of Us)
- Clash & Grow Strong: Team Building Through Conflict
- Beyond Om: Peaceful Workplaces in the Real World
For Parents & Families
- Peaceful Parents, Peaceful Kids
- You’re Talking. Is Anyone Listening?
- Louder than Words: Hearing the Things Kids Don’t Say
- Accentuate the Positive: Winning Cooperation Without Threats
Join us for a Family Workshop where we will build peace together! Activities include:
Where: UUCA Church
4444 Arlington Blvd
Arlington, VA 22204
Fee: donation based
Email MJ Park for more information: email@example.com
Request a training or workshop for your site here!